- 07-09-2016: AIR² Bulletin - EJP CONCERT - Issue 10 - Sept 2016
AIR² Bulletin - EJP CONCERT - Issue 10 - Sept 2016
- 05-06-2016: Transnational call for proposals on “Radiation Protection Research in Europe” through the EJP CONCERT
The EJP-CONCERT has launched a first transnational Call for Proposals to support innovative research projects in radiation protection
- 05-06-2016: Two job opportunities at the University of Georgia’s Savannah River Ecology Laboratory
The University of Georgia’s Savannah River Ecology Laboratory, is going to hire an Outreach Coordinator II and a Postdoctoral Research Associate
- 26-05-2016: Meeting on environmental and (eco)toxicological omics and epigenetics
The Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) and the UK Environmental Omics Synthesis Centre (iEOS) are organizing a joint focused topic meeting on environmental and (eco)toxicological omics and epigenetics in Ghent, Belgium from 12-15 September.
- 06-05-2016: Register and submit an abstract to the Radiation Protection Week 2016
The registration and abstract submission is now open for the RPW2016
- 13-02-2016: COMET Workshop: Models fit for purpose. June 15-17, 2016. Seville, Spain.
In June 2016 the third COMET sponsored workshop is organized, focusing on modelling in radioecology.
- 15-01-2016: RICOMET 2016.
Second International Conference on Risk Perception, Communication and Ethics of Exposures to Ionising Radiation
- 11-01-2016: 10th International Biometals Symposium
The most important symposium about metal species in living biota
- 07-12-2015: CONCERT First Open Call INFODAY
Information day on the first CONCERT Open RTD Call
- 06-12-2015: The EJP CONCERT expects to launch the firstTransnational Call for Proposals (2016)
Preliminary announcement of the first EJP CONCERT Open Call
- 29-11-2015: The CONCERT E&T call for courses is now open
CONCERT open call 2015 to fund the organization of courses
- 28-08-2015: ALLIANCE SRA-Statement 2015 published
The ALLIANCE, the radioecology Strategic Research Agenda and the onset of the Roadmap.
- 29-04-2015: Join STAR for an exciting 3 days of radioecology in beautiful Aix-en-Provence, 9-11 June 2015!
The STAR network of excellence on radioecology will present the results of the 4.5 year research programme and discuss with the wider community the continued integration of radioecology with other radiation protection disciplines.
- 24-04-2015: MELODI Workshop 2015 - Next Generation Radiation Protection Research
9-11 November 2015, Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany
- 24-04-2015: Naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM) in the environment - Field course
This COMET training course will take place at the Silesian Centre for Environmental Radioactivity, Central Mining Institute, Plac Gwarkow 1, 40-166 Katowice, Upper Silesia, Poland.
- 05-11-2014: The European Radioecology Alliance organised two refresher courses in ICRER 2014
The European Radioecology Alliance (ALLIANCE) organised, in collaboration with STAR and COMET, two refresher sessions on "ERICA Tool Update" and "Noble Gases modelling" during the Third International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity, which took place in Barcelona, Spain, the days 7-12 of September 2014.
- 05-11-2014: The European Radioecology Alliance grants, for the first time, the award to the best poster presented at the ICRER 2014
For the first time since its creation, the European Radioecology Alliance (ALLIANCE) has granted the award to the best poster presented in the International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity, ICRER, which took place in Barcelona, Spain, the days 7-12 of September 2014.
- 14-08-2014: Refresher courses on ERICA Tool Update and Noble Gases modelling
Organised by the ALLIANCE with COMET and STAR; 10-11 September, Barcelona, Spain
- 15-07-2014: Take part in the OPERRA e-Survey and give your opinion on priority topics in radiation protection
The EC funded Open Project for the European Radiation Research Area (OPERRA) has launched an e-survey for seeking stakeholders’ views on priority topics in radiation protection. Your participation is therefore of great importance.
- 21-03-2014: The call for abstract for the Sixth International MELODI Workshop is now open
The call for abstracts for the Sixth International MELODI Workshop, which will be held from 7 to 9 October 2014 in Barcelona, Spain, is now open.
- 11-02-2014: Sixth International MELODI Workshop: Integrating observational and experimental ionising radiation research
The Sixth International MELODI Workshop will be held from 7 to 9 October 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
- 16-12-2013: Calls for proposals to carry out work within the COMET and OPERRA projects
On 16 December 2013, the FP7 OPERRA and COMET projects opened an RTD call.
- 12-12-2013: The European Radioecology ALLIANCE enhances its cooperation
Announcement of Memorandums of Understanding signed in November and December
- 12-12-2013: Almudena Real Gallego nominated as new secretary of the Association
Announcement of the nomination of Almudena Real Gallego as the Association's new secretary
- 11-12-2013: International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity, Barcelona, 7-12 September 2014
Announcement of the International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity organised by the NRPA and IRSN
- 03-12-2013: EU-NORM2 Symposium 2014 - June 17-19, 2014, Prague, Czech Republic
Announcement of the EU-NORM2 Symposium 2014, organised by the National Radiation Protection Institute
- 22-10-2012: How to join the Alliance
Your organisation can apply to become a member of the European Radioecology Alliance.
- 20-06-2011: An initiative to integrate radioecological research in Europe
At the International Conference on Radioecology and Environmental Radioactivity that opens today in Hamilton (Canada), eight European research organizations present an initiative to integrate radioecological research in Europe.
- 17-06-2011: Launch of European Radioecology Alliance website
A new dedicated website has been launched for the European Radioecology Alliance. This will be developed into a resource both for both members of the Alliance and for people wanting to know more about us.
« Return to previous page